Hot Wax Warmer Heater US Large Wax Warmer - 5 lb (Hard Wax Warmer)
For spa Portable Salon Electric
Designed for hand and foot care, quickly melting both paraffin wax
and depilatory wax treat skin with immediate effect.
After treatment, the skin will be whitening, delicate, shiny and
full of flexibility.
|Product name:||Metal wax heater|
|Packing:||1pc/color box, 4boxes/ctn, ctn size: 52*35*43cm|
|Plug:||UK, AMERICAN, EUROPEAN, JAPAN, ECT.|
- Place the collar ring on the rim of the SPA.
- Remove the plastic lid from the WAX SPA.
- Turn the temperature control knob and set the dial on MAX(it will
show 135℃ on the digital display) until the wax achieves a liquid
consistency. This process lasts about 30minutes.(it depends on the
- Once liquid, set the temperature to that you want(temperature can
be seen on the digital display)
- It is important to test the temperature of the wax by placing a
small quantity on the inside of wrist, adjusting the dial
- When the wax is finished, lift out the can. Using the wax-can
holder while the warmer is still warm.
- Turn the warmer off every evening by full turning the dial counter
clock wise. Cover the warmer with the clean lid to keep the wax
- To clean the warmer, use wax clean with the machine off and while
the warmer is still slightly warm.
- For a new usage, repeat steps 1 to 8.
- For a better use of the wax machine and lower the chance of scald,
fire, electronic shock or injury, Be careful about the points
listed below, especially when children or the disabled are nearby:
- Do not use the product in a moist places such as toilet or
bathroom. Do not dip the machine into water or any other liquid.
- Do keep the machine flatly on a stable table.
- Do not overhang the cable at the outside of the table in case
people accidentally pull off of the machine. Avoid the cable close
to or touching the heat source
- Do not touch the metal container’s side and bottom in case of
- It is suggested to use the wax from the manufacture of the machine.
(The wax can be purchased from the agent or manufacture) Do not
plug in or plug out with wet hands. Do not lift the machine with
- Do not stand in the container.
- Do not heat the wax by oven or microwave. Do not heat the wax with
the plastic bag on. Never try to add anything into the wax.